Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyLittlePwny
Elder
Elder
MyLittlePwny

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment Empty
PostSubject: Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment   Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2009 - 1:13

I know what the rules say, but i just need to be sure if any of you have any other lists on this hidden from my sight.
I've been looking at the list from Mordheimer for my upcoming pit fighters, but it just struck me that their dwarf slayer can't use double handed weapons... (using the new pitfighters with styled equipment)
I hope this is a mistake? Or did they just keep the 2handers for humans with imperial style? I WANT MY 2HANDERSLAYER!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
hero
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment   Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2009 - 2:44

Slayer with Bulging Biceps and a Flail would have the same effect! And at that point "artistic liberties" come into play for your modeling...
Back to top Go down
MyLittlePwny
Elder
Elder
MyLittlePwny

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment   Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2009 - 6:10

Oh yeah, slayers can use flails... hmmm... didn't see that, that's just weird Smile But thanks for the info, will definately be up for some fun modelling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment   Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pit fighter dwarf slayer equipment
Page 1 of 1