Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd] Empty
PostSubject: Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd]   Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 9:59

I persuaded my girlfriend to play a game of Battle Masters with me, we played a "outskirt siege" meaning that she had the river and the tower.
and here is how it went:

The Battle for Uddel

It was noon when the vast armies of Chaos finally reached the borders of the Province Gelderland.

The wolf riders rode with great speed towards the right side of the tower, only to be shot to bits by the bowmen of Uddel.

Following the wolf riders in their track came the goblins, orcs and goatmen and the chaos horsemen with their chaos guards.

The mighty cannon tried to blast the horsemen off the face of the earth, but they just reached short. However, the Uddeler townsfolk sure know how to shoot a bow or crossbow for that matter, only the chaos warriors and the goatmen stood their ground. They had slain one troop of Knights on horse, with some help of the chaos bowmen. But even that victory didn't last long, until the holy order of knights came by and butchered the lot.

Meanwhile on the other side of the tower, the goblins managed to slay a troop of halberdiers, after the halberdiers managed to kill the last of the orcs. The chaos Champion tried to do some damage, but he just flinged his mace wildly into the air whilst parading up and down the river.. only to be shot by crossbowmen

Arrows kept raining over the battlefield and when the next batch of halberdiers set foot over the river, the goblins were in such a weak state, they were mopped up in an instant. Then the other knightly orders came with great haste and an even bigger initiative, and just mopped up any surviving chaos warriors.

After one hour the battle of Uddel was over and Good has prevailed!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd]   Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 10:24

GOOD REPORT, Amigo! thumbsup
How did your girl friend like the game? Way back when, my friend Mike pursuaded his sister, Marianne, to play WHFB. She LOVED it! She played Wood Elves & dressed for the part...she looked SO GOOD in green tights, which may account for her great win/loss percentage. geek
Back to top Go down
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd]   Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 19:10

Cool Al Very Happy

Yes she in fact DID enjoy the game!

At first i "warmed" it up a bit by introducing to play Lionheart (also with miniatures, kinda chess like ) she liked that!link to lionheart game

So then i was talking about ridderstrijd / battle masters how similar it looks and that she probably would like it too, and indeed she DID like it!

Not to do weekly or so, but just like monopoly, once every while thumbsup

Will have to wait for my revenge i suppose Karate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd]   Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Report [Battle masters / Ridderstrijd]
Page 1 of 1