Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg

Go down 
+34
BigD
Von Kurst
SerialMoM
floedebolle
Alex
Dreng Tromm
folketsfiende
mweaver
Mithras
meerkat
ebon_tower
Mo!
Da Bank
Gobbo Freak
Paul
hero
Lanyssa Ryssyll
abhorsen950
JAFisher44
Myntokk
Tagnator
matt
Eliazar
Pfreck
werekin
cianty
No Time
Pathfinder Dubstyles
FKSN
lord siwoc
catferret
Chad
DeafNala
Ezekiel
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)
Achievements earned: None

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009 - 12:30

Oh, that's just foul!! you can't go around making fun of a great concept treated poorly by the player... hahaha

but, they do appeal greatly, for the EiF setting this might be ideal! is it the same scale?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysthconcepts.nl
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009 - 12:35

WarLord's stuff match up pretty well with GW's stuff...some of GW's ex-employees run it. They also have out some REALLY nice English Civil War that, with a modicum of work, would look cool with Mordheim or WHFB. merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 73199

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 109100a

They have a Pike & Shot boxed set AND plans for metal characters; cool, huh?!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009 - 15:24

Took a quick look, and indeed... these are some awesome models! Smile
I should have found out about this before I made my merchants! :S man... new shopping sprees?!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:12

Well, I did some painting! (finally) and the cart is about done... I just need to finish my yoke, and magnetize that stuff... highlight one horse, and then paint the driver, et voila! a merchant caravan! merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_smile - allthough I seriously want to expand upon it, after this bit, I'll need to look to other projects...
but without further blathering, here's the updates!

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Cart%201

Now that I have pictures, I see some serious details that need patching... I need better light here! :S

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Cart%202

Am I seeing double, or do I have 2 renzes?!

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Cart%203

the only actually finished stuff (minus basing that is)

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Cart%204

Ooooooh I cant wait to play with this! XD
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:33

That REALLY looks SO GOOD! Now on to the Chariot Races with it...AND preferrably with a different driver merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Suspect ! merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:34

This is so cool! Awesome stuff. Can't wait to send them off against a wall again Smile
Back to top Go down
Pfreck
Warlord
Warlord
Pfreck

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:48

Awesome work, Mathieu! I love the way you did the wheels, are the front wheels actually the plastic ones?

And no, keep the driver. I might not have my drivers licence yet but that doesn't mean I can't drive a coach? Razz

Looking forward to see it in the flesh, not this weekend right? merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 104879
Back to top Go down
http://pfreck.tumblr.com
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:55

Wow, the wagon turned out GREAT!! Very good job on the wheels, good choice keeping them. Awesome warband!
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009 - 16:06

again Mathieu, I'll have to tell you you've done a good job. Do you want a cookie for it Razz?
You've made a cool warband, too bad that you don't have time so I can destroy it Razz

Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:25

Righto! I finally finished the warband (though I might add more models during play of course... but for now it's playable merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_smile)

As added to the show us your border town burning competition... here are the pictures of the band!:

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Merchant%20and%20%20Apprentice

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Magician

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Knights%20Vanguard

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Marksmen

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Blackguard%20Citadel

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Blackguard%20Rackham

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Ogre%20Rackham

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Cart%20Side

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Cart%20Front

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 The%20Expedition
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:30

ANNNNNNND in "Action"

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Ezekiels%20Averland%20Merchants%201

merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Ezekiels%20Averland%20Merchants%202
Back to top Go down
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:53

YEAH ! I really like them merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_bounce merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 544694 Especially Christian !

But where is your ogre from ? I don't know this mini ! merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 19:12

CONGRATULATIONS, Amigo! The War Band is completed at last, AND VERY WELL DONE! The Rackham Ogre is TERRIFIC, although I miss his little Buddy with the mini cannon. All the Lads have a TREMENDOUS amount of personality. The wagon is the CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT of the gang. EXCELLENT WORK!...what's next? merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 544694
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 19:48

May I move this thread to the gallery section now, Mathieu?
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 20:40

I would be honoured if you did so sir! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 20:55

"IT IS WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE." Sorry, I was having a Ten Commandments moment. merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 21:17

Congratulations, Ez! They look great! I like your cart, and I hope it steers a little better now that you spent so much time on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hero
Elder
Elder

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009 - 2:45

Wow, that's pretty amazing. The wagon and crossbowmen I find especially good. The crossbowmen really look like belong together and the parts and poses are very pleasing. The ogre is another amazing piece of work, and I really like the weapons for the leader. All of the models look really coherent, way to go.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Warrior
Warrior
Paul

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009 - 19:57

Mathieu (ouwe rups),
Very nice, when are we going to battle. My Skaven wants to nibble at your men....

gtz,
Paul
Back to top Go down
Gobbo Freak
Elder
Elder
Gobbo Freak

Trading Reputation : 7

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009 - 20:16

Great stuff!!! Looks very nice!!! merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009 - 20:30

Thanks a lot all!! Today I bought some more materials to make a little diorama for these guys... and finally had time (and inspiration) to pick up my scenery projecs... so expect some of that soon as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009 - 21:25

I love it.
Back to top Go down
Mo!
Ancient
Ancient

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009 - 14:47

Men i love your ride! Could you post a pic of the underside of the cart please?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009 - 16:24

I find your desires obscene mister Mo! Wink there's not too much to be seen on there... but I'll work on a making of... and then post it all... keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
ebon_tower
Hero
Hero
ebon_tower

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009 - 16:27

All of your models are very well done. I am especially impressed with Christian. How did you make the ornate basket hilt for his rapier?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg   merchant - Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thieves stealing a thread from the Merchant in Marienburg
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next