HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Modular dungeon w.i.p

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HarryMason
Knight
Knight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Modular dungeon w.i.p   Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 1:01

Tintin: Thanks for inviting us! I will definitely come if there is another SLAM in the first week of august!

Deafnalia: Hehe, I googled "IMEX Chemical Treatment Plant" and the first image that came up was the dungeon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy The pipes and such are from some massive plastic kit with all kinds of things in it, I don't know what it is called as it was FKSN who bought it.

Theorox: When will you be coming through Gävle? Perhaps we could organize some games.

Soulblight: Well, if you're lucky (and us up north are unlucky) FKSN will be moving down to Malmö.

Joaos: We have played a game of zombie survival set in the 18th century in the dungeons. Worked great! As for storage, they stack perfectly.

Thanks for all the nice words, my ego is swelling noticably Wink For now I won't be building any more dungeon modules as I am busy with another project (zombies!), but I will eventually return and finish my dream of a full 4x4 dungeon table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theorox
Warlord
Warlord

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Modular dungeon w.i.p   Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 12:34

HarryMason wrote:

Theorox: When will you be coming through Gävle? Perhaps we could organize some games.

Hells yeah please! If you don't mind tainting your awesome terrain with a 15-year olds unpainted Warband and playing a beginner... Laughing (I do know the rules OK.)

I'm kinda flexible though, as the bus travel wouldn't be TOO bad. 2-ish hours from Stockholm? So I could get up there some time in the summer vacation maybe.

Just one question: You're not an internet wierdo, right? A werewolf or stalker or, you know, something like that? Just thought I'd ask... lol!

Theo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Modular dungeon w.i.p
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3