Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

forum blogging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lord marcus
Veteran
Veteran
lord marcus

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

forum blogging Empty
PostSubject: forum blogging   forum blogging Icon_minitimeThu 6 Aug 2009 - 6:27

well guys, i've been thinking. i can't handle having to repost pictures everywhere. but i love the access of forums and the commenting abillity. i tried blogspot. couldn't get "into it" (sorry tom...)

so, in search for a new way to blog and show off my models, withouht the "competition" of warseer's blog area, the contstant yelps for updates on other sites, i had a vision.

the name "forum blogging"

i came up with it tonight, right before i made this post. make a forum via a free forum server thing of your choice (i'm gonna use invisionfree) and create 3 categories and forums, 1 for each category, with corresponding names. these would be:

mission statement = make it know what this "forum blog" is for.

the blog = self explanatory

suggestions = i'd keep this for site suggestions, such as how to make a skin change, certain ideas dealing with code for the site, etc.

this would give you a place to blog at your own pace, with the commenting features you so love, without the hassle of reposting on 3 (or more) different sites, and/or competition to be seen.

your thoughts on my idea?
Back to top Go down

forum blogging
Page 1 of 1