Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFool
Knight
Knight
TheFool

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

mordheim - Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources Empty
PostSubject: Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources   mordheim - Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009 - 18:00

This is just the Beta so please be patient.

I wanted to create an online portal where the overall collection of Mordheim Resources can grow with the community, not just by a single users discretion.

The Archive

Click the button saying "Need the password? (Just ask me!)" and.... ask me Razz I will send you the password, I just don't feel comfortable posting it on the forum.

After the beta edition the archive will no longer need a password. (It will most likely use user accounts!)

So check it out, join up, share your Mordheim resources and lets do this! I have 1 gig of PDF's already hosted (which you will see) and I am sorry the site is a bit ugly, but that's what will happen after the beta!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources   mordheim - Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009 - 21:48

send me this password then!!!

but, arent svenn and tewfikk working on something similar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysthconcepts.nl
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources   mordheim - Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009 - 22:40

Well, we've got our downloads page and I'm willing to put up just about anything. I was looking at doing a rating system... Maybe if this works it'll end up with a rating system? If not, we could let the files be hosted there and put up a ratings system on our site where people can rate those files?

I dunno, I got the password and it looks good so far. There's a lot of files at least. I'm curious to see where it goes from here. My two biggest concerns are 1) requiring username/password to access/download these will turn away a lot of people and 2) without some sort of grading/rating it's really hard to tell which of the hundreds of files are even worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources   mordheim - Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009 - 23:38

pm plx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources   mordheim - Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordheim Archieve - Dynamic Collection of Mordheim Resources
Page 1 of 1