Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

BTB the restless dead army need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
way2blaster
Youngblood
Youngblood
way2blaster

Trading Reputation : 0

BTB the restless dead army need help Empty
PostSubject: BTB the restless dead army need help   BTB the restless dead army need help Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 22:05

so there is a campain staring up where i play and i wanted to play the restless dead but the objectives that are availeble (The Scourge & The Silent Threat) both do not seem 2 be somthing a lich woold strive fore

so i made this list any 1 have any tips or inprovements or idee's fore the right objective
this is my list

1 lich 135 lc
1 necromancer 50 lc
3 grave gards 195 lc / 2xsword (2 sword each our hous rule let sus dual weald -1 to hit with of hand

1 scarecrow 65
2 zomby 30

save 25 to buy some wights after my first game
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: BTB the restless dead army need help   BTB the restless dead army need help Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 22:22

Hey way2d,
If you are wondering where your other topic went, its on the bottom of p.27 of New Warbands above.
Replies to it are on p.28 here--

https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/rules-and-gameplay-f1/starting-warbands-post-them-here-read-first-post-plz-t698-650.htm#33320

I posted a topic in the scenery forum one day, went back to check it the next time I was online, couldn't find it. Wondered if I had finally lost my mind and found the topic in Fantasy Wargames 3 weeks later...

'tis a twisty, haunted place, Tom's... (Ghostly music and fade out...)
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: BTB the restless dead army need help   BTB the restless dead army need help Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009 - 22:45

I had immediately PMed way2blaster after merging his thread and provided him with the new link to his post. I just checked and he didn't read it yet.

I am sorry for your confusion Von Kurst. I don't know who of the mods moved your thread but I apologize in the name of all of them. Smile I do think I am the most active "mover" so chances are good it was me. Embarassed

Personally, I didn't always notify people when moving a thread until a few weeks (months?) ago. I totally understand it can be confusing when a thread disappears. That is why we now (usually!) always PM people when we move or merge threads. Again, sorry for your confusion.

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BTB the restless dead army need help   BTB the restless dead army need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTB the restless dead army need help
Page 1 of 1