HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker2and53
General
General

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 10:10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280366046855

Hopefully the above link works. I know its a little off topic, but I just had to point this ebay auction out. I saved and watched the auction in my ebay, but I never would have expected that lot to go as high as it did. I don't think I could pay more then $30 American dollars for a kislevite bear tamer with bear.

Maybe someone should point this out to GW. Let them know how much money they are missing out on in the secondary market.

Hope you readers are mildly entertained
Eric
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 11:04

Wow! That's a crazy price indeed! Makes me wish I had bought more of them back then...

Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Kislevites Kislevites
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 11:20

Hmmm, I may have to dig out my tamer and bear if I can get that sort of cash. That'd go a fair way to funding a new warband/army. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 14:55

I bought mine 25 one year ago... And I thought at that moment that it was a bit expensive ! Nice auction geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joker2and53
General
General

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 6:15

Okay, so sorry for a little threadomancy, but I thought this was quite pertinent. I have watched ebay for the last two years looking for OOP Mordheim Kislevites. When I initially started this thread, the auction in the first post was for a Kislevite Bear Tamer with Bear on ebay, and the auction ended up going for about $75-85 dollars American if I recall.

Well, that was a little less then a year ago, and here is the second auction in the past year for a Kislevite Bear Tamer with Bear: link

It's up to $56 dollars already with just three bids and still 36 hours to go!!! To think, Kislevites could be ordered in 2007 and I never pulled the trigger.

The guy has another set of Mordheim Kislevites, basically a small army that is already over $150 dollars, for sale here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 7:24

About 300 $ WOW !
I bought my blister Bear+Bear Tamer about 35 two years ago, and I found it expensive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 22:08

Even Warhammer Kislev stuff like the winged hussars and light cav - which were available for years and years and years - go for much inflated prices now. At least with the Mordheim warband you know it's because they really are scare.

We got lucky on this one. My wife decided she like the Kislev models after picking some up at the Historicon flea market, and last May my brother was going to check out Nashcon and asked me if there was anything I was looking for, and I gave him a list of 3 or 4 items, including any Kislev figures he might see for a good price. Danged if someone wasn't selling the Mordheim warband, still in the shrink-wrapped box, wanting only the original list price. My brother called and asked if I wanted them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joker2and53
General
General

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 16:45

It's so unfair......

Bear Tamer and Bear on Ebay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)   Today at 21:59

Back to top Go down

ebay record? (at least the most $ on Mordhem I've seen)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1