Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Matt's Mad Maneater

Go down 
+7
Pfreck
catferret
Ezekiel
DeafNala
cianty
Eliazar
matt
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

Matt's Mad Maneater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Mad Maneater   Matt's Mad Maneater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 11:55

nice work matt Very Happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Mad Maneater   Matt's Mad Maneater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 23:39

Hey Matt.

Brilliant job on the strong theme of your whole warband. That leader sculpt has one crazy beard going on, where as most ogre's would seem hard-pushed to grow themselves a handle-bar or a door-knocker! Wink

Disappointing to see that you haven't included any 'Claimed Gnoblars' for your Heroes. Sad

Are the ogre 'pets' being added later??

My favourite feature of your warband is the flesh-bag swinging ogre. The pose is magnificent! I will be joining you in developing the latest ogre fashion, as I have recently started converting & painting my own Maneaters warband.

Some words of wisdom, if it's not too late. I would recommend adding a couple of Halfling miniatures to your collection to represent the Halfling Thief & the Halfling Scout. These are a cheap and cheerful addition to any Ogre warband. A must have in my humble tactical opinion! Should be quick to paint too.

Regards,

Stuart.

B-)
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Mad Maneater   Matt's Mad Maneater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 8:59

Thanks Paluke and Werekin Very Happy!

@ Werekin: thanks for the advice Smile! I planned on adding the gnoblars later on, but since I haven't painted/magnitized them yet, I'll just use them in our campaign. and yeah, the ogre had no shaving equipment with him in the wild Wink and do the halflings kick that much ass? in that case, I'll try to arrange some in less then one hour, haha Very Happy! Pfreeeeckkk.... you had Halflings, right Rolling Eyes ?

edit: and Goodluck with your warband, ofcourse! If you're still looking for inspiration, I might have some for you Smile

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Mad Maneater   Matt's Mad Maneater - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's Mad Maneater
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2