Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Perfect stat upgrades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
organboy
Champion
Champion
organboy

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

Perfect stat upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Perfect stat upgrades   Perfect stat upgrades Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2008 - 5:38

Just the other day I played my first ever game with a Reiklander warband in an existing campiagn. I received a +1 underdog bonus from my first game against a shooty Witch Hunter warband therefore all 4 of my henchmen groups upgraded (I lost badly by the way however, only 1 Marksman with a bow died). The funny thing was that my Warrior group with dual maces rolled a +1S; my Marksmen group with bows rolled a +1BS; my Marksmen group with crossbows got a 'lads got talent' roll and my Swordsmen group rolled a +1WS. The Marksman hero rolled a +1S which wasn't as perfect but will still come in handy later in the campaign.

Has anyone else had luck like this from the first game where all upgrade rolls seem to go perfectly? I know this will be a stronger warband in our campaign in a few games time. The only problem with this is that I didn't have the models for Youngbloods so I didn't include any in my list.

Tell me your stories of incredible luck!

Cheers ~ Steve
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Perfect stat upgrades   Perfect stat upgrades Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2008 - 9:50

I can't compete with this as I'm no lucksack in general. However, one of my Dragon Monk heroes rolled the perfect serious injury in my last battle: Frenzy! Yippieh!!
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Boehm
General
General
Boehm

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Perfect stat upgrades   Perfect stat upgrades Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar 2008 - 12:01

In my recent (and only) campaign played pretty much ALL my hencmen groups rolled +1 Ld ...as their first advance .... oh joy!
Back to top Go down
thatirwinfella
Captain
Captain
thatirwinfella

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Perfect stat upgrades   Perfect stat upgrades Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar 2008 - 0:43

well i'd have to say that my marksman that got lad's got talent pretty early, then the trick shooter, quick shot, and eagles eyes skills within the next few games was doing pretty well for himself too.

until he died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect stat upgrades   Perfect stat upgrades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect stat upgrades
Page 1 of 1