Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Weeping Blades... worth it??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tewfik
Warlord
Warlord
Tewfik

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: none

Weeping Blades... worth it?? Empty
PostSubject: Weeping Blades... worth it??   Weeping Blades... worth it?? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009 - 23:08

Do you think Weeping Blades are worth the 70 gc

So in the long run you get a parry a reroll of said parry and they are constantly coated in Black Lotus... or would Fighting Claw be a better over all purchase (thinking of 'Art of Silent Death' for the long haul)...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Weeping Blades... worth it?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeping Blades... worth it??   Weeping Blades... worth it?? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009 - 23:23

Let me answer it this way - the downside of fighting claws is that it stops you using missile weapons. Personally speaking, I prefer my assassin at the back throwing shuriken (knife-fighter skill & eagle eyes ideally) and using his much-needed leadership, such as it is, to stop the warband running away. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to fight to the last verminkin, but the assassin is too large an investment to risk unless there are easy kills in the offing.
Back to top Go down

Weeping Blades... worth it??
Page 1 of 1