Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

<delurk> Coon </delurk>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Youngblood
Youngblood
Coon

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

<delurk> Coon </delurk> Empty
PostSubject: <delurk> Coon </delurk>   <delurk> Coon </delurk> Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009 - 13:48

Hi all,

I'm Koen, 34 yrs old, and I live in Flanders (Dutch speaking part of Belgium). My main gaming interests are RPG's and wargames, and I have a -VERY- soft spot for the kind of skirmish games that tend to focus on the (continued) adventures of a few heroic individuals. Combined with the love for the dark but humorous Warhammer setting, I've been loving the City of the Damned since it's first appearance in Mr. Pirinen's articles in White Dwarf, I guess 10+ years ago.

Though I love this game/setting very VERY much, for the last decade or so other gaming related endeavours (like 'setting up the local games club with my friends', 'organising some local and national events', 'Press Ganging for Privateer Press', 'maintaining an unof-fish-al fansite for the Iron Kingdoms RPG' and many, many other things...) have actually kept me from really enjoying the Mordheim-game in the way I always wanted to.

And that, my friends, is now about to change !

Inspired by the coolness that oozes from these very TBMF-pages, combined with the gentle, f(r)iendly atmosphere from the local Frenzied Mob, I've decided to grab my unpainted lead and squirrelhaired brushes, to oil my pigments and assemble many, many future rooftiles in the form of cereal boxes...

Indeed, perceptive listener: I'll venture 'back' into the unwelcoming, twisted and -really- rather unlit streets of the City of the Damned!
I hope and intend to share tales and proofs of these daring exploits with you in the next decade.

In the meanwhile, happy gaming to you all, please keep up the fun posts, and I hope tot talk to you soon!

Cheers!

C What a Face n
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: <delurk> Coon </delurk>   <delurk> Coon </delurk> Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009 - 13:59

Well you sound like our kind of Guy; SO...WELCOME ABOARD, Pilgrim! May your stay here at Tom the A's Sleep Yet Ubercool Mordheim Forum be a LONG & MERRY affair. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: <delurk> Coon </delurk>   <delurk> Coon </delurk> Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009 - 14:25

Thanks for your nice introduction, Coon! WELCOME!! cheers

I look forward to your cereal roofs! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Coon
Youngblood
Youngblood
Coon

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: <delurk> Coon </delurk>   <delurk> Coon </delurk> Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009 - 11:25

Thanks for the welcome, guys!
Back to top Go down
Chad
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Chad

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: <delurk> Coon </delurk>   <delurk> Coon </delurk> Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009 - 11:30

Welcome! Have fun here, I know I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <delurk> Coon </delurk>   <delurk> Coon </delurk> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<delurk> Coon </delurk>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: