Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???

Go down 
+9
Admin Tom
Tewfik
Mordheimer
matt
Eliazar
Ezekiel
Svenn
cianty
Lanyssa Ryssyll
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 12:02

I too am very sorry that you can't make it, Lanyssa! Sad At least we will have the cute Boring Mordheim Mascot with us. Laughing

@Paluke: OF COURSE!! You are certainly welcome! bounce bounce bounce

@Eli: No problem. I'll prepare something and I'll try to do so in advance so that I can PM/mail it to you so you can have a look and see for yourself.

@all: When do you want to come? Friday (21st) or Saturday (22nd)?
When do you want to leave? Sunday (23rd) or Monday (24th)?

So who's coming again?
- Eli
- Ez
- Matt
- Paluke?
- What about Tag - the last member of the Netherlands Connection?
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 12:17

I want to come Friday and I don't mind when we leave, but as my Dutch friends will most probably have to work (or go to school, the small ones Wink ), I think this will be Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 12:42

Yeah, I'm gonna try and get there friday (have to arrange some with the boss... ) but will have to leave sunday afternoon (will have to check how long it is to amsterdam... )
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysthconcepts.nl
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 13:19

That's cool. Friday is great.

Also, would you let me know with which warband(s) you want to play? Don't worry - don't want to cheat on anyone. I want to make sure we have a roughly even distribution of "good" and "bad" warbands so I can prepare some scenarios and stuff. Also, since you guys have experience (and I don't know how much Mordheim you can take per day/night): How many games do you think we can do per day? While we obviously want/have to play some multiplayer scenarios I wonder if you would also like to play 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 games parallel. Let me know what you like!
Back to top Go down
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 13:21

@ cianty: last time I spoke Tag he said he threw all his warhammer out, so I don't think he'll come. I don't know if he bought new ones and still wants to come, though.

and yes, we'll appear friday and leave sunday. I'd love to stay longer, but I have to go to school :S.

and seriously, quite with calling me small and/or cute, cause atleast taller then you Eliazar, as tall as you Mathieu, and I have no idea about you Cianty, but I don't think you're that much of a giant either lol!

Edit: well, in Vienna we had only 3 vs 3 or 2 vs 2 vs 2 games, that was 2 per day (we played rougly from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M)
In Amsterdam we had mostly 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 (or less) games, but we had some other games too (ie chariot races and dog fights) but I think we had about 3+ a day (from 9:30A.M. to 10:30P.M. rougly)

Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 13:39

DeafNala wrote:
That's rather sad that the Guy who came up wth the idea for the Big Bremen Bash is the only one who can't attend. My condolences Lanyssa. C'est la vie, eh?!

C'est la vie, oui Wink But I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun, great pics, and weird ideas they'll share with us ! I'm a good cause's martyr, an important sacrifice Razz
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 14:00

I will bring my Protectorate of Sigmar and my Pirates, but intend to only play the Crusaders. If I am going to play the Pirates, too, only as counts-as mercenaries (Reiklanders or Marienburgers).

While multiplayer scenarios are really cool, some 1-on-1 action could be nice, too. Especially as we are not that many people as last time, this should work out alright. As for the number of games, I think about 5 in total (like, consecutive, so not counting games running at the same time) should be manageable, depending on the size and what we play in between (LotHS, chariot racing, etc.), and the extras added. One game we were playing 1 on 1 on 1 (ok, until we teamed up against John), and it took several hours, even the 3 on 3 table was way faster, I think Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 14:01

Lanyssa Ryssyll wrote:
DeafNala wrote:
That's rather sad that the Guy who came up wth the idea for the Big Bremen Bash is the only one who can't attend. My condolences Lanyssa. C'est la vie, eh?!

C'est la vie, oui Wink But I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun, great pics, and weird ideas they'll share with us ! I'm a good cause's martyr, an important sacrifice Razz

That's a FINE altruistic attitude. thumbsup As long as you don't hear voices in the bells saying "Save France" the martyr bit is cool. Suspect
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 15:04

LOL@Giant, Matt! Ha ha, well, I'm about 1,86m ... I think... Should suffice to tower over you. Razz

I am planning to make a list of BTB scenarios and make them so as to create a mini story-line with scenarios affecting each other.. probably good vs evil. With a siege of the Border Town as the final scenario and highlight.

I'm really looking forward to you all! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009 - 22:24

Matt here at Mathieu's place Smile
we just played a game of Mordheim with our meeting bands, I played maneaters and Mathieu played merchants. I kicked his ass Twisted Evil !
he killed (yeah, he died) one of my youngbloods (55 f*****g points, who gives a damn Very Happy!) and I killed(!) his merchant, one of his knight vanguard, sell-sword, I stole his trade cart and took care of his apprentice for 3 games (he can't fight) the other knight vanguard will miss the next game. the only two real survivors are his two marksmen, who came out uninjured. too bad this wasn't for a campaign lol! !
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009 - 9:50

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009 - 14:33

Yeah Cianty... I need to talk to you about those merchant rules!!!
WS 2, Obligatory Cart.. damn... there was no contest! haha.. only the shooting had some good effects...

A question that did come up however... can I use my cart as "battlewagon"? meaning: can I load it up with archers, and then cruise around while shooting? (archers don't really move themselves, they're just being driven around, so technically that would go? (would have lent me a lot more options Smile
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009 - 14:37

Ezekiel wrote:
Yeah Cianty... I need to talk to you about those merchant rules!!!
WS 2, Obligatory Cart.. damn... there was no contest! haha.. only the shooting had some good effects...

Did you consider that the warband starts with 600gc?

Honestly, I am hearing that the warband is overpowered and underpowered equally. Quite funny to me.

Ezekiel wrote:
A question that did come up however... can I use my cart as "battlewagon"? meaning: can I load it up with archers, and then cruise around while shooting? (archers don't really move themselves, they're just being driven around, so technically that would go? (would have lent me a lot more options Smile

This is explained in the FAQ at the end of the supplement. There is no official ruling and we have always played it that you can fire crossbows from the wagon and suffer a -1 penalty for "moving ground" instead of "moving yourself".

If you don't let your marksmen shoot from the wagon, then you are indeed really screwed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009 - 15:51

in that case, the cart is going to get improved! Smile
Oh, but that poses the question... move or fire? no problem there due to being in the cart?
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009 - 16:30

Ezekiel wrote:
Oh, but that poses the question... move or fire? no problem there due to being in the cart?

I don't think I understand that question. scratch

You have one wagon driver who does nothing else other than drive the wagon. The rest of the wagon can be boarded by up to five (6 models total) marksmen who don't move at all but shoot their crossbows (and suffer -1 for moving wagon).
Back to top Go down
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009 - 16:39

back on topic:

I don't know when i will be able to make it,

if so, then i'll probably be at friday night somewhere and then go away saturday night.. all is vague i know Razz but i'm about to go to ireland for a week Wink and then spend a next 4 days at my gf's parents lol!

will let you know asap Smile
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009 - 16:51

Yey, Paluke! I hope you can make it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009 - 10:56

where in ireland you going?

Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009 - 16:09

Haha, great story Matt, perhaps our alliance will be more successful this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pfreck
Warlord
Warlord
Pfreck

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:04

Damn, I haven't been on the forums for a couple of months and you guys are already planning another meeting!
I certainly will be interested to attend to this meeting, as the last meeting in Amsterdam was (imho) a great success!

Mathieu, would it be good if I would drive to the meeting with you guys? It saves some gas money for you after all! Razz

I'm planning to make a Chaos Dwarf warband, though I have to hurry finding the right bits for the warband.. And also converting and painting it!
Luckily I don't have school for another 5 or 6 weeks, I only have to work on Monday till Wednesday so the long weekends would suit me fine as well!

Let me know what you guys think, and if I'm welcome or not.. Razz

Cheers

PS.
Any chance that Admin Tom will attend?!
Back to top Go down
http://pfreck.tumblr.com
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 17:53

Hi Pfreck!

I just checked with the daemons on my shoulders and they said they'd accept your attendance. You are welcome! Smile Twisted Evil

I do feel hopelessly outnumbered by the Weederlanders... Netherlanders, though...

It is unlikely that the Incredible Admin, Tom the Nice, Friendly and Oh-So-Great-Looking, will be able to come. However, if we all keep asking him real nicely and make him feel really bad, if he doesn't, then we might be lucky... bounce
Back to top Go down
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 17:13

cianty wrote:
It is unlikely that the Incredible Admin, Tom the Nice, Friendly and Oh-So-Great-Looking
"Tom the Nice", it's quite like "Brice de Nice", isn't it ? Embarassed lol!

HTKC (if you can understand that, you're a french-speaker Razz )

Sorry for the OT Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 17:18

Promises of chocolates would work. Maybe a subliminal suggestion that there ARE LOTS OF CHOCOLATE SHOPS IN BREMEN. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 17:54

Lanyssa Ryssyll wrote:
"Tom the Nice", it's quite like "Brice de Nice", isn't it ? Embarassed lol!

I can't say I appreciate the rapprochement though Wink

Last edited by Admin Tom on Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 23:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://boringmordheimblog.blogspot.com
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 23:30

Yesss, you are right, Al! OF COURSE!! How could I forget?!

Tom, are you aware of Hachez? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???   Boring meetup at Cianty's home ??? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boring meetup at Cianty's home ???
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next