Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

40K Chaos Cultists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

chaos - 40K Chaos Cultists Empty
PostSubject: 40K Chaos Cultists   chaos - 40K Chaos Cultists Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009 - 23:26

I have been trying to find a set of Chaos Cultists from the 40K range,but have as yet been unsuccessful in finding an image let alone the models.

I believe they were called Chaos Cultists. The wore robes from the waist down, but were shirtless. They wore masks which came to a peak and carried various las pistols and knives. I seem to recall a Chapter Approved article about them, but I can't find that either. In the images from my memory, they were often painted with pale skin, purple robes and burgundy or bronze masks.

Any help in identifying and procurring these models would be most appreciated.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: 40K Chaos Cultists   chaos - 40K Chaos Cultists Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009 - 23:50

They were in the Citadel 1999 Annual in the UK at least. Eight models (two demagogues and six chaos cultists) sculpted by Paul Muller (the same chap who did the GW metal ghouls and various things for Heresy Miniatures since e.g. ghouls, zombies, cultists, necromancer etc.)

The GW reference numbers in the 1999 Annual were Demagogue 1 (010203601); Demagogue 2 (010203602); chaos cultist 1 (010203603); chaos cultist 2 (010203604); chaos cultist 3 (010203605); chaos cultist 4 (010203606); chaos cultist 5 (010203607) & chaos cultist 6 (010203608). Doubtless they are all long OOP but it might be worth giving GW's mail order department a call on the off chance.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 40K Chaos Cultists   chaos - 40K Chaos Cultists Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009 - 7:41

Thanks Much!
Back to top Go down
Ferrous82
Warrior
Warrior
Ferrous82

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: 40K Chaos Cultists   chaos - 40K Chaos Cultists Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009 - 20:34

If you find any, let me know. I've been looking for them for quite some time.

I even tried to get a hold of Paul Muller (the sculptor) with no success.

They were wonderful models, and I remember seeing them in a White Dwarf when they first came out.

I've made some conversions using the flagellant sprues to suffice, but I would still love to get my hands on the real thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40K Chaos Cultists   chaos - 40K Chaos Cultists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

40K Chaos Cultists
Page 1 of 1