Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: None

Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Empty
PostSubject: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009 - 22:07

This is last week's 2nd game... I have been somewhat busy. I will be writing this weeks report soon! Wink

Week 03, Game 05: Defend the Find
Orks vs. Orks

The Albino received a concerning report from Werzzhim; a new mob of Orks were establishing camp nearby. Apparently, Orks from the underground had found his secret passage and they were looking to form dominance in the area. Their symbol was the Green Fist. It was time to squish them.

“Boyz be ready for WAAAGH!!!” creamed The Albino. The Orks rally close to their leader, chanting grunts of bloodlust. “Puny Orks ‘ave move to me territory an’ taken parts for me Stompa. We are da’ Orks… we make da’ Waaagh! Me be Da’ Boss… ‘nd no otha’. We crush da’ Green Fist!” Everyone howled to the moon… and under the new Waaagh Banner of the White Waaagh! the Orks marched to the battle field.

The Sneaky Boyz had plan a perfect route that would take The Albino and the rest to the top of the enemy, behind a giant fuel line. Out of sight, out of the reach of the dakka. Warpedfang had looked for a hidden position to break-in his new Big Shoota, while Ironjaw (the newest future ‘Ard Boy) had a bone to pick… and prove himself to the others.

Upon examination, the Green Fist had concentrated on a single building… easy pickings. Skumgobbler moved forward and started to open rifts on the warp that brought green lightning upon the enemy. Warpedfang opened cover fire, meanwhile Rotskull moved on the opposite end with a couple of Lumps for the counter-kill. Rotskull shot an enemy ‘Ard Boy who failed to suffer any injury, only to be shot back and have his shoulder blown up. Although attached, it would never work again as efficiently to hold a Choppa.

One of the Gretchins moved forwards, in great confidence that several Orks were charging behind him. Suddenly, two enemy Boyz charged at him! In a panic, he attempted to escape only to be trampled by Ironjaw and the Painboy. The Gretchin stood up, with renewed energy and attacked one of the Boyz attempting to shove his combat knife up his trouser. Lucky for the Boy, his boys were too far up for the Grot to effectively reach them! Unlucky for him, Ironjaw put a Choppa through his skull and he fell dead to the ground.

The Painboy use the distraction to inject a toxic concoction in the back of the other Boy… putting his down for good. Other Boyz entered the melee… Orks fighting Orks, like only they know how to do. Without restrictions, bullets and blades flashed everywhere. To any human observer, it would have been a chaotic situation in which Orks fell dead everywhere. To The Albino, it was victory. The Green Fist Boyz were loosing ground with every Slugger shot and every Choppa swung.

The Sneaky Boy was about to join the fray, when he heard The Albino roar… WAAAGH!!! Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 2194 In a surge of primal energy, Orks charged in for the kill. Those in combat moved quicker for the kill… those that seemed too far away managed to reach. The carnage of few seconds past was nothing compared to what was about to begin.

The enemy Orks attempted to counter maneuver, but The White Waaagh! surge felt like the green-tides of legend. The Albino entered the melee to kill the opposing Boss. He swung his Choppas at the same time that Ironjaw backstabbed the Nob with a deadly blow.

Meanwhile, another ‘Ard Boy attempted to fight off the Painboy, a Kommando and a Gretchin. With a swing of his Choppa he cleaved in two the Painboy. His efforts were rewarded by The Albino; in his fury and frustration, he cut the enemy’s hand right off. Stump bleeding, the ‘Ard Boy collapsed.

With their leader down, as well as all the ‘Ard Boys, the rest of the Green Fist dispersed. The Albino picked up several supplies left on the camp, including a looted computer core. This would be a nice addition to his Stompa.

========================
Victory to the White Waaagh!

Long game! We spend 3 hours hitting each other back and forth. Brutal! The Scenario was fun and seemed fairly even; players should be careful with terrain as it may provide an edge to get close to the center objective.

It was a very close game… Orks vs Orks is always fun. I just wish we had ‘skipped’ the shooting and just get to Close Combat! HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordheimer.com
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009 - 23:21

I want more! I know you love to write.

Great story.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 11:05

WAAAAGGGH! There, that about says it ALL!
Orks DO seem to be at their VERY BEST when killing other Orks. Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 387809
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 15:38

LOL!

We da' Orkz call it... population kontrol!

Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 120792
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 15:46

Mordheimer...that was the shortest story I have ever read from you. Your emails are longer than that. Still a good one just a bit short. LOL.

I am hoping for a really good report versus the Spandex Wearing Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 1:44

LOL... yeah, I know. I want to write a good one for that. LOTS of good things.... too bad that one would be the end of an Era. Sad

MEANWHILE... I have been painting the Booby-Traps for my Demolition Expert... CRAP! I just remember that I have not paid his upkeep! Mad I will post pics when they are finish.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 12:30

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 13:16

I can't be critical about the reports length; i.e., REALLY long posts often go unread or merely skimmed through, especially sans photo reports [has something to do with ALL that lip motion Suspect ]. This is NOT meant to dissaude you from writing the long, colorful narratives, we've all come to love, but a short post interwined with the more elaborate ones is nice. geek
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009 - 16:50

@Deaf: I agree... I find myself FIGHTING to read some of the other guys' reports! I can only imagine that others would find it boring to start reading. Once you start, you wanna see what's next... but to start is just such a PAIN! I'm writing last week's report and it will be a LONG one. Many critical things happened... to let you know, it will be the end of an era.

I do appreciate you guys keeping up with the reading. I try not to bore you... Razz
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009 - 18:43

Amigo, your posts ARE many things: bright, entertaining, engrossing, witty, BUT boring...NEVER! TheTales of the White Waagh are often the highlight of the day for moi. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05   Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Squads - The White Waagh! Game 05
Page 1 of 1