Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich
Captain
Captain
Rich

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Empty
PostSubject: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008 - 4:09

Hi

I'm currently on the lookout for any of the Mordheim Kislev & Averland miniatures, and also metal, un-armed Zombie models (any manufacturer considered.)

Also - any metal Night Goblins (or any goblins with cloaks and hoods,) or any Metal Halflings that you may have lying around....

Up for trade, I have all-sorts of Empire sprues which I'm not really using right now... also I have a bits-box full of random stuff, and I also have a load of metal miniatures that I'm not using - lots of human archer models, some Citadel Skaven, lots of Wizards and Cleric models from the Citadel ranges...

Basically, if you have any of the models I'm looking for, let me know what you're after, and I'll strive to get it for you! Or, alternatively, I also have cold, hard cash...

Also - if anyone knows of a source that still sells any of the miniatures, I'd be more-than-willing to pay you a commission to get hold of such items...

Thanks for any help

Rich
Back to top Go down
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008 - 7:47

I have some zombies, from the normal zombie sprue. i can take some pictures of it later, if you want Smile

Captain
Captain
Brahm Tazoul

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008 - 20:00

Rich wrote:
Hi

I'm currently on the lookout for any of the Mordheim Kislev & Averland miniatures, and also metal, un-armed Zombie models (any manufacturer considered.)

Also - any metal Night Goblins (or any goblins with cloaks and hoods,) or any Metal Halflings that you may have lying around....

Up for trade, I have all-sorts of Empire sprues which I'm not really using right now... also I have a bits-box full of random stuff, and I also have a load of metal miniatures that I'm not using - lots of human archer models, some Citadel Skaven, lots of Wizards and Cleric models from the Citadel ranges...

Basically, if you have any of the models I'm looking for, let me know what you're after, and I'll strive to get it for you! Or, alternatively, I also have cold, hard cash...

Also - if anyone knows of a source that still sells any of the miniatures, I'd be more-than-willing to pay you a commission to get hold of such items...

Thanks for any help

Rich
I know a guy who owns a Hobby store solely dedicated to Miniatures and miniature games... ~snicker~
lol!
If you make a wish-list, I'm sure I can find it for you... and since you get two Canadian dollars per pound (or thereabouts roughly) it shouldn't cost you that much either...

Tom "Brahm Tazoul" Bell
www.redclawgaming.com
Back to top Go down
http://mrp.shawwebspace.ca
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008 - 20:54

Shameless, Tom. Really! tongue

Especially since your online store offers neither any Averlander or Kislev Mordheim models. I hope you can find some for Rich, though.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Brahm Tazoul
Captain
Captain
Brahm Tazoul

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008 - 0:11

I'm all about the Shameless, Cianty; you should know that by now! Razz

I don't have Kislev on my site because I don't stock them in-store. Doesn't mean I can't get them:

Kislev Boyar, $16 Cdn Boyar
Kossars Boxed Set, $50 Cdn Kossars (Basically a Kislev warband in a box!)
Kislev Ranger, $12 Cdn Ranger

The Averlanders are no longer available through GW; truly unfortunate, but true. The Direct Service Department is currently undergoing a massive overhaul, and several models and bitz are no longer available. The problem is that GW has such an extensive range of models that keeping all bitz in the system is virtually impossible; anything that didn't sell better than "X" was axed and is forever-more removed... Sad

I've also got the Fighting Cocks (Halfling Regiment of Renown) that I've bastardized and used a few of for my Halfling Warband, but I'm sure I've got more just laying around somewhere. There are zombies from Reaper, and that's just what I dug up in the five minutes it took me to write this post...

For anything that I've got personally, I'd be looking at building-bitz or anything I can convert and "improve" Orc-style... cash also works (it's my Maiden name, after all) Laughing

Anyways, that's my Shameless plug for today. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008 - 13:38

Hey Tom Bell! Very Happy

Is it possible to get the bear tamer + bear? Very Happy

I'd really like one of those cheers
Back to top Go down
Brahm Tazoul
Captain
Captain
Brahm Tazoul

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008 - 18:59

Tagnator wrote:
Hey Tom Bell! Very Happy

Is it possible to get the bear tamer + bear? Very Happy

I'd really like one of those cheers
Not through regular means; it's been discontinued, as have nearly all of the Mordheim-specific Kislevite models. I'll put a feeler out to my supplier, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008 - 19:21

Thanks man, Yeah I mentioned that they ''deleted'' all the Mordheim Kislevites except the ranger Crying or Very sad I think it's quite crapy that the are deleting lots of bits :s Because in the past we could order lose bits who arent available annymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Brahm Tazoul
Captain
Captain
Brahm Tazoul

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2008 - 22:20

So is there anything that you have decided you need, Tag? I've got an order going out so if there is now is the time...

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2008 - 22:23

Hmm I was actually hoping for the Kislev bear trainer... Mad
Back to top Go down
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2008 - 22:30

I don't know if it's good too, but I'd like to order some parts.
I don't know how much time you still have, but if the time is there, I'll get you a list in 24 hours, okay?

btw, do you only order from gws, or from reaper or something like that too?
just curious Wink

thanks in advance, matt

Captain
Captain
Brahm Tazoul

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2008 - 0:46

Tagnator wrote:
Hmm I was actually hoping for the Kislev bear trainer... Mad
No longer available at all. Got the "official" word back today. Your best bet now is Ebay (unfortunately).

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Brahm Tazoul
Captain
Captain
Brahm Tazoul

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2008 - 0:51

matt wrote:
I don't know if it's good too, but I'd like to order some parts.
I don't know how much time you still have, but if the time is there, I'll get you a list in 24 hours, okay?

btw, do you only order from gws, or from reaper or something like that too?
just curious Wink

thanks in advance, matt
I'm strictly a miniature store; that being said, I deal with GW, Reaper (who is an incredible pain to deal with and I am now looking for a new distributor) Avatars of War, Rackham (great deals on most Confrontation models right now), Black Scorpion, Gamezone, Zieterdes, Wyrd Miniatures, Enigma, WarGods, Old Glory, Artizan, Privateer Press, Crusader Minis, Copplestone Castings, Freebooter, Fenryll, Dark Age, etc... (I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now). Anyways, if you make a wish-list, it's likely that I can get it. Keep in mind that stuff from over there in Europe (Enigma or Avatars of War, for example) will probably cost you less to get directly rather than through me, however things native to our side of the pond (Wyrd, Dark Age, Privateer Press) will likely be a lot less expensive.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings   kislev - Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted; Kislev, Averland, Zombies, Goblins, Halflings
Page 1 of 1