Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tuxedokman
General
General
tuxedokman

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Empty
PostSubject: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 11:19

lots of awesome stuff happened today in my world, i've made two new topics already, lol so this is the last one i swear! i just got my chaos dwarf codexes in the mail today. its not the "White Dwarf presents Warhammer Chaos Dwarfs" but the white dwarf issues that the book was complied from

dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! White_dwarf_161_frontdwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! White_dwarf_162_frontdwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! White_dwarf_163_front

they are really awsome!!! i'm so stolked, 1993 was a funny looking year lol the old graphics and layouts in these issues are kooky.

anyway cool thank you i'm done posting topics for awhile now lol
Back to top Go down
http://neeel.com
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 12:25

Awesome! That is a great find. Was it three different auctions or one?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 12:37

CONGRATULATIONS! This has been a good week for you; I hope it continues indefinitely. Chaos Dwarves & HOBGOBLINS ROCK! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
tuxedokman
General
General
tuxedokman

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 18:42

it was some guy cleaning out his old WD issues, and i just happen to find them (all seperate auctions, but same seller).

its WD issues

161-163

where these only printed in the UK back then?? where there any GW stores in the US in 1993?
Back to top Go down
http://neeel.com
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 21:47

I believe there are US issues also, but the numbering does not always match up.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009 - 11:40

When I started picking up the WD again in '01 there were several national editions, including an American version. Content varied from edition to edition, & articles from each of the national editions could be included or not in other national editions.
It was all VERY cool, creative, & VERY hobby oriented stuff. When GW cut all the different editions, ALL the cool stuff went off in favor of a 96+ page advertisement that was paid for by the mag purchaser...might be why I let my subscription expire. Suspect
Back to top Go down
JimmyD
Champion
Champion
JimmyD

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 6:45

Im with you DeafNala

I bought what will probably be my last White Dwarf last week, I cant believe I paid close to $12.00 AUS for what is essentially a catalogue. And the entire mag is geared to what stuff they wish to peddle that month. When I first started to read WD it had heaps of articles and hobby tips on stuff to scratch build e.t.c Now its just a rip off....Sometimes my local newsagent will have a value pack with 3 x British issues plus a Black Library Novel for $10.00 AUS which is awesome - some have even had mordheim articles...not sure how old these were off the top of my head as I write this.

sorry to whinge

congrats on getting those old issues - they are the best

take care

james
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!   dwarf - OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOP Chaos dwarf codexes yay!
Page 1 of 1