Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband)

Go down 
+11
Exarch Thomo
werekin
Admin Tom
Figgy
Earthcrosser599
Da Bank
StyrofoamKing
Chad
robertrunner
Asp
Ram Rock Ed First
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chad
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Chad

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband)   On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009 - 13:40

Don't you have better things to do with your time than write a post that long? I'm not going to offer any help because I can't be bothered to read it.
Back to top Go down
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband)   On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009 - 15:07

Ram, I find your post a bit rude to be honest, and I don't think the agressiveness against Werekin is really necessary.
you know the conditions on which you have been allowed to the forum again, and so do I. in my opinion, which, luckily for you isn't the deciding one, you'd be perma-banned by now. so please change the way you behave, and please change my opinion about you in a GOOD way.

Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband)   On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009 - 15:32

I find this whole thing a bit unnecessary. The case seems pretty much solved, so to speak.

But, even though I too find some of Ram's messages a bit too much, when it comes strong words, I have to say I think some of the other posters have had a kind of demeaning attitude towards him. Perhaps we all can think about calming down a bit before we send our replies?

The very reason I joined this forum was the calm and courteous nature of its habitants, so please, let's keep it that way!
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband)   On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009 - 15:33

I have nothing to add to what DeafNala, Matt and Chad have said, save that I am disappointed by your bahaviour, Ram Rock.

I think I could not have been clearer about the terms of your account's reactivation on this forum.

You have just shown that you do not consider and/or understand what this community is about. What you are doing is reffered to as "flaming" and "trolling" and will not be tolerated (especially not in such a repeated and perpetual manner) on this forum. You are knowingly trying to pick a fight, which is a waste of your own, and more importantly, a waste of everyone else's time.

I cannot have one user wasting other people's time and destroying a good atmosphere that all the others have built up.

I think you have a problem with criticism, Ram, and very little to give to this community.

I am sure you will find the new SG forum much more suited to your taste, and I wish you many hours of fun over there.

Your account will now be banned permanently.

On behalf of the mods and myslef, I appologise to all you guys, for whom this has caused inconveniences. I hope you can continue enjoying your time on TBMF!

-Admin Tom

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband)   On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Powergaming (Ogre Maneaters the most Broken Warband)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2