Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Kislev Warband

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

kislev - Kislev Warband Empty
PostSubject: Kislev Warband   kislev - Kislev Warband Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 5:24

Right I would like too know what you guys think about this.I wish too use the Bretonnian Men At Arms Box,and the Empire Militia Box for a Kislev Warband With Losts of Blues,Tans and Browns do you think this would look good? If so would you like too see it? Thanks for your help thumbsup
Back to top Go down
MagnoliaFan
Warlord
Warlord
MagnoliaFan

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar

PostSubject: Re: Kislev Warband   kislev - Kislev Warband Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 10:34

I think those two boxes are great for anny warband! The men at arms box has the best small bits (like small chests, snails, poutches ect) en the malitia box has every weapon option you need for your warband. So thats great. Maby you could look if you can get your hands on some middenheimer/white wolf sprue that includes some cloack that look really great on Kislev. And at last but not least try to green stuff some fur hats and glue a plastic feather on there, that really finishes your model.

I've build a kislev warband maby its of some help to take a look at it? https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/miniatures-f2/warriors-of-kislev-t1144-75.htm

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Kislev Warband   kislev - Kislev Warband Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 11:43

dwi wrote:
do you think this would look good?

The men at arms box is a little limited in terms of customisation possibilities, as the models are more or less 1 cast with only arm and head options. But the models themselves look pretty cool.

The Empire Militia box is definitely very good for customisation and I can recommend it.

In any case, all depends of course on the skill of the modeller Smile So yes, I think it would look good if a little effort is put into it.

dwi wrote:
would you like too see it?

Always! We're all crazy about pics on this forum Sir, yes sir!

dwi wrote:
Thanks
for your help thumbsup

You are welcome thumbsup

Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Kislev Warband   kislev - Kislev Warband Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 15:58

Perhaps it will be better if you add Empire regular troups and/or handgunners to the fiesta ! Razz
More possibilities, more feather, with a little modeling skill, it will be great !!!
Hope you'll show us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Kislev Warband   kislev - Kislev Warband Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 23:21

Well I'll get on that as soon as I can but I gotta finish my Pit Fighters,Dwarfs,Ostlanders,Averlanders,Stirland Outlaws,and my Merchants,and my Chaos Mararuders,and....(gasp for air)...Bretonnian Knights.Dose anyboddy els feel my pain about whanting so many warbands????

(Edit:I forgot too rant about my Undead,Witch Hunters,And Middenlanders,and a Knightley Oder warband of my one makeing)
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Kislev Warband   kislev - Kislev Warband Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012 - 2:47

This may be a REALLY late addition, but I have noticed that the Empire Archers set comes with some great bits that could be used for Kislevites. The large fur hats and cloaks over their armor gives the impression that these guys know how to face the elements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kislev Warband   kislev - Kislev Warband Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kislev Warband
Page 1 of 1