Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

What's your favourite warband of the forum???

Go down 
+9
Admin Tom
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Drugart
DeafNala
gilzenaar
Identity
Eliazar
Skavenblight
Johann Cocaine
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: None

warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 19:55

Hi folks, I don't know if there's a threat like these, but I want to know what's your secret admired warband or work , here in the miniature section.And if you agree we can vote and we can get the band between band, the most asskicker boys in the forum.with having the prize of respect and admiration from every one of these forum.Of course you can't vote yourself Evil or Very Mad .

My vote goes to Magnoliafan's Kislevites.I thing they are simply brilliant,with cool conversion worlk and awesome paintjob.

Ok pople, who's your favourite??

P.D.Scuse me if you don't understand something... my englis sucks.
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 20:01

Too hard to remember all warbands... I've seen so many of them and the most were AMAZING Smile But the first which I think about are Underbheit's Undead Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hakostwo.blogspot.com
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 20:23

Back to top Go down
Identity
Elder
Elder
Identity

Trading Reputation : -2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 20:50

Gotta agree with Skavenblight. There are just too many to remember and address justly. Many of my favorite are still in construction as well. That being said, I do know which of the offbeat warbands is my favorite:

Kurgan's Halloween Orcs:
https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/miniatures-f2/happy-halloween-everyone-t62-25.htm
Back to top Go down
gilzenaar
Champion
Champion
gilzenaar

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 21:06

Lol, really don't know, but I think I have to go for the BTB merchants, just to end the tie
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 21:35

Being TOTALLY BIASED on this thing, my personal favorite IS [insert a suitable Fanfare here] Adm'rul Kurgan's Orc Pirates. This is actually more than one War Band, but what the heck. warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? 665330
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 21:52

Ugh, which warband...being an avid Dwarf and Orc fan, CPT K's Pirates, one of the Chaos Dwarfs and Unwanteds Orcs. Though all are really really well done.
Back to top Go down
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 1:12

According to me, it's Admin Tom's Witch Hunters !!! Razz
(comment ça, moi, fayot ? Rolling Eyes geek )
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 11:25

Lanyssa Ryssyll wrote:
According to me, it's Admin Tom's Witch Hunters !!! Razz
(comment ça, moi, fayot ? Rolling Eyes geek )

LOL @ "fayot"! Thanks Lanyssa! Wink

I personally could not choose a favourite. There are so many fantastic warbands here, and each in a different style. Some are brilliantly painted, others are maybe less brilliantly painted but are full of cool conversions... it really is impossible to decide for me.

cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 12:50

Admin Tom wrote:
I personally could not choose a favourite. There are so many fantastic warbands here, and each in a different style. Some are brilliantly painted, others are maybe less brilliantly painted but are full of cool conversions... it really is impossible to decide for me.

Amen to that.

There are too many breath-taking warbands here. Some are incredibly well painted (Tom's <insert warband type here> warbands, e.g.). UnderBheit's Undead are amongst the best painted I have ever seen and he does get extra point for the inspired conversions. Kapt'n Kurgan's Orc Pirates are incredibly fluffy conversions too, pretty much anything that Leszczu lays his hands on becomes a stunning piece of art, Skavenblight's minis are also outstanding pieces,.... I am not going to name more because it would look bad for those I don't mention, but the list goes on and on.

As Tom said, there are so many different styles that are, well "different" but not necessarily "better" than others. If you ask me for a list of my top say, 15 warbands, then I guess I could come up with something (in no particular order) but I can't pick one single best warband. I like to enjoy all the different works here.

Yet, don't let my words hold you back from giving some well-deserved praise to the great artists behind their amazing warbands. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2009 - 5:33

It is indeed very difficult to choose a favorite. I have been inspired by so many member's works that I can't even fathom a list. One thing that I can say with certainty is that this forum hosts the best gallery on the web.

Last edited by UnderBheit on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 3:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magokiron
Ancient
Ancient
magokiron

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009 - 2:07

UnderBheit wrote:
It is indeed very difficult to choose a favorite. I have been inspired by so many member's work that I can't even fathom a list. One thing that I can say with certainty is that this forum host the best gallery on the web.

Aamen bro. I totally second that.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009 - 10:52

your all bad bad people, noones mentioned My santa warband. coal in stockings for ou all next year Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009 - 15:03

Duce wrote:
your all bad bad people, noones mentioned My santa warband. coal in stockings for ou all next year Twisted Evil

AND W.B. Kurgan's Halloween Orcs went unmentioned. That BLOWS this years candy too! affraid

On a personal note: THAT FAT, OLD SO & SO never leaves me ANYTHING ANYWAY so screw'em. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Goosetipher
Champion
Champion
Goosetipher

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 7:37

I saw these pink orcs on the blog that are just hilarious. that's gotta be my fav.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 10:27

Goosetipher wrote:
I saw these pink orcs on the blog that are just hilarious. that's gotta be my fav.

lol! Tom's ALL DANCING, ALL SINGING, FLOWER POWER ORCS are why I'm here...on the Forum that is. SO...it's ALL HIS FAULT! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 10:31

I think those Orcs are the reason a lot of the "old guys" are here Smile
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 11:47

Eliazar wrote:
I think those Orcs are the reason a lot of the "old guys" are here Smile

Yeah..
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite warband of the forum???   warband - What's your favourite warband of the forum??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite warband of the forum???
Page 1 of 1