Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)

Go down 
+2
DeafNala
Randomtask
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Randomtask
Youngblood
Youngblood
Randomtask

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)   Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2009 - 20:50

Hi All.

Although these models are fully painted, I have put them here as a WIP as they are not based. Mods, if I have erred then please be gentle. Wink

So, please find below the 'orrible possessed warband: The Van Heigel family! (The family that sins together, stays together.)

Please excuse the lack of good pictures across the board, I'm still not 100% with the manual focus function.

Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Th_IMGP0923

^The group itself. My warband roster can be found in the Starting warbands thread.

Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Th_IMGP0924

^The two possessed, with magitster in forground. The background fluff is that a witchunter warband set light to the building where Father Van Heigel was trying to draw the deamons into the bodies of his two teenage sons. Their bodies burned, but the ritual was successful, creating these horrible visions of fire & molten flesh!

Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Th_IMGP0928

^Beastman closeup. I wanted to try an albino fleshtone, but still making them look nasty and grimy!

Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Th_IMGP0930

^More possessed, they are actually Rackham models, if anyone is interested, the magister is from the Inquisitor retinue group of models. The brethren and darksoul are flagellent/militamen plastics and the beastmen are beastmen!

Just to figure out what to do basing wise! Although I do plan on giving the possessed tiles a 'burnt' effect.

EDIT: Will also re-go through that photo tutorial. Have day off tomorrow, so will endeavor to play silly buggers with camera settings.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)   Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2009 - 21:03

VERY COOL & IMAGINATIVE War Band; suitably STRANGE & TWISTED! You chose some REALLY interesting minis & painted them up WONDERFULLY. The Van Heigels ARE Ugly Children though Suspect . VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)   Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2009 - 21:31

looking very good mate, I really like the models you used, good job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)   Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2009 - 23:45

Wow!!! What range produces THOSE cool mini's!! What a choice for a warband Very Happy

Your choice of colours really did these mini's well and they look magnificent Very Happy

kudos!!
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)   Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2009 - 6:07

Awesome work man! Love the Satyr from hell! Keep it up and looking forward to more of your paintings.
Back to top Go down
melvino$
Warrior
Warrior
melvino$

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)   Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 11:12

i like your mini's right there really something different than the standard possessed warbands (like mine Very Happy )
good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)   Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cripes! The Possessed! (WIP)
Page 1 of 1