HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 
 

 [BTB] Horrors of the Underground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berning22
Youngblood
Youngblood


Posts : 9
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: [BTB] Horrors of the Underground   Fri 6 Feb 2009 - 18:23

A couple of questions.
1. Does the model end his movement when he reveals an unexplored tile OR can he run around and reveal multiple tiles.

2. What happens if the Wyrm Egg or the Wyrm are already on the map and you roll for a new tile and roll one of them? Do you re-roll, or count as "nothing happened"?

3. If another warband routs, do you automatically get the Wyrm egg, or do you have to carry it out? We played that the winning warband could try to take it out (rolling for each tile as normal) or the player could crack it open.

Thanks again for everyones' help.

Berning22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard


Posts : 5275
Trading Reputation : 5
Join date : 2007-09-27
Location : Berlin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: [BTB] Horrors of the Underground   Fri 6 Feb 2009 - 19:05

Berning22 wrote:
1. Does the model end his movement when he reveals an unexplored tile OR can he run around and reveal multiple tiles.

He can continue moving with his remaining movement rate.

Berning22 wrote:
2. What happens if the Wyrm Egg or the Wyrm are already on the map and you roll for a new tile and roll one of them? Do you re-roll, or count as "nothing happened"?

In that case nothing happens.

Berning22 wrote:
3. If another warband routs, do you automatically get the Wyrm egg, or do you have to carry it out? We played that the winning warband could try to take it out (rolling for each tile as normal) or the player could crack it open.

We then end the game with no warband finding the egg. Just assume that they gave up looking for the egg. If the egg has been found already, however, the winning warband will automatically get it and the routing warband will automatically lose it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Berning22
Youngblood
Youngblood


Posts : 9
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Routing Warband   Sat 7 Feb 2009 - 0:09

Sorry I was not more specific.

The routing warband had the egg already. Does the winning warband have to fight their way out of the tunnel (rolling a D6 for explored tiles)?

Thanks again for the quick responses.

Berning22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard


Posts : 5275
Trading Reputation : 5
Join date : 2007-09-27
Location : Berlin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: [BTB] Horrors of the Underground   Sat 7 Feb 2009 - 4:25

Berning22 wrote:
Sorry I was not more specific.

The routing warband had the egg already. Does the winning warband have to fight their way out of the tunnel (rolling a D6 for explored tiles)

Oh, I see. Yes, this is indeed not specified in the rules. We played it so that the winning warband automatically obtains the egg (so they don't have to fight their way out of the tunnels).

If you and your fellow gamers enjoy a bit of additional action then you can choose to continue the game until the last warband has managed to find the egg and take it off board or until they fail their rout test. You should all agree on doing this before playing the scenario of course as the remaining play will rarely approve of this.

Normally, however, I wouldn't encourage solo-play because it's not typical for Mordheim so ending the game when there is only one warband left is the standard way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [BTB] Horrors of the Underground   Today at 19:16

Back to top Go down
 
[BTB] Horrors of the Underground
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BTB - Prison Wagon and Horrors of the Underground
» Underground Railroad Quilts
» Skavenblight's Underground Scenery
» Underground Hiker Locations
» Horrors From Screen to Scream

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Rules and Gameplay-
Jump to: