Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

I dare to recall.

Go down 
+4
DeafNala
Ethlorien
Drugart
magokiron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
magokiron
Ancient
Ancient
magokiron

Trading Reputation : 0

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan 2009 - 4:23

Hi, my "real" name is Gustavo and I live in Mexico city, Mexico,

I've been playing, painting and converting miniatures and terrain for more time now than I care to recall. (I'm older than most of you I guess Embarassed )

Most of my games from GW, and of course I bought a copy of Mordheim when it was released.

Man what a great game!

I've been lurking this forum for a few days, my jaw dropping at the quantity and quality of your models and SCENERY. WOW!

So I couldn't resist it anymore and I joined the fun.

Will post some pics of my warbands and scenery asap.

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan 2009 - 4:25

Welcome aboard Mago! Glad to have you here with us, I do hope you enjoy your stay with us and feel right at home. I am looking forward to seeing your warbands soon, which ones do you have?
Back to top Go down
magokiron
Ancient
Ancient
magokiron

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan 2009 - 4:46

Well, as a WHFB gamer for near 20 years now, I have lots of "near completed" armies, So I can "borrow" some model from here and there and get a warband ready in no time.

That will include OnG, HE, Dwarves, Empire (Marienburgers), Lizardmen and Undead.

I also have a skaven army, but as I bought the Mordheim box, have the original figures too!

Now, warbands specifically assembled and painted for Morheim, I have skaven, witch hunters, and chaos (possessed).

Not tryed suplements warbands yet, but I guess I can make a beastmen in no time either.

All the above (except beastmen) are painted to a good standard, so I hope to post some pics in the near future.

And wait to see some original ideas about scenery too!

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
magokiron
Ancient
Ancient
magokiron

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan 2009 - 4:49

Oh! And I see I forgot to mention I'm from Mexico City, Mexico.

Perhaps not the first spanish speaker here (I see at least one from Spain and some from south Aamérica) but almost for sure I'm the first from Mexico!

Very Happy

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Ethlorien
Ancient
Ancient
Ethlorien

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned:

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan 2009 - 5:45

welcome to the forums, look forward to seeing your minis.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan 2009 - 10:11

We ARE blessed with a fair number of Spanish speaking Brethren, BUT you ARE our first hailing from Mexico. SO...WELCOME ABOARD, Amigo! cheers

I'm probably the only one who could give you a run [okay at our age a brisk shuffle Suspect ] for your money age-wise [61+], but the young folk here are quite friendly to us OLD people. That aside, I hope you have a pleasant & enjoyable time on the Sleep Mordheim Forum of our Fearless Leader Tom, Oh Light of Sigmar, Patron of Chocolatiers. HAVE FUN! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: None

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009 - 2:46

Bienvenido al foro magokiron!Ya ves que no solo sois 2 los que hablais español(a no ser que me incluyeras a mi con eso de que erais 2,lo cual dudo pues mi presencia no se hace notar) Wink Pues fijate que yo tengo una relacion muy especial con mexico:mi novia, a la cual adoro, es mexicana y he visitado la gran ciudad.No tenia constancia de que hubiera gw en mexico, lo digo porque he buscado la web oficial de mexico y nada, pero supongo que debes nutrirte de tiendas independientes etc.Espero que nos deslumbres con tu obra, sobretodo esos poseidos, me encantan los tipos endemoniadamente feos.Disfruta tu estancia y sobretodo haz como se dice en tu tierra, date un "taco de ojo" con todo el trabajo que se hace por aqui, que es increible.
Back to top Go down
Lord Xi
General
General
Lord Xi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009 - 4:00

Que?
Back to top Go down
http://grimdarkvoid.blogspot.com/
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: None

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009 - 12:09

Welcome to the forum man! enjoy it! king
Back to top Go down
Chad
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Chad

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009 - 12:35

Do I have to welcome all these ne members? Guess I do: welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I dare to recall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare to recall.   I dare to recall. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dare to recall.
Page 1 of 1