Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 15:14

Wondering if anyone out there plays? Been playing it for abit, but my RL friends left me to go back to WoW. Dont mind rerolling and such, just wouldnt mind playing with some folks.

Also I probably wont be around much after today for a few days at least. Tomorrow I go into surgery for some serious intestinal problems they say I have. Been diagnosed with Cholitis (think thats how you spell it lol! ) Got to much internal bleeding and all that ucky stuffs. Whatever really I still outrun and out hike and just way damn better looking than all my troops who are twice as young as me Very Happy

Anywhos, let me know about WAR, I would appreciate it!

Drugart
Back to top Go down
jackanory
Warlord
Warlord
jackanory

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 15:23

I haven't played WAR, it looks pretty good but it won't run on a mac unfortunately. WoW was pretty good fun for a bit but I couldn't really justify the monthly fee!
Anyway irrespective of my views on computer games have massive amounts of good luck from me for your surgery mate!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 15:36

I am SO sorry to hear about your forthcoming hospital time I hope everything gores well & you're back posting Dwarf & Orc photos soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.; this MIGHT help since God takes care of Fools,Drunks, & Little Children, I qualify for various reasons under ALL three catagories AND thus His special dispensation. SO.. I got an "in" with the Man. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 17:13

If you got the 'IN' with the Big Man Deaf, I musht be His best Wingman lol!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 17:42

He's got a GOOD man covering His tail then. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Chad
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Chad

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 19:15

Don't play WAR, but good luck with the coll, collit, colllite, serjery.
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 23:07

Thanks yall I do appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
MyLittlePwny
Elder
Elder
MyLittlePwny

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008 - 23:12

Hey man, i've had Colitis for 12 years now, it's not that bad once you get used to it Smile don't worry - the first couple of weeks after the surgery is a bit painful, but you'll get used to it. I have a completely normal life now (taken into account that i'm a mordheim geek of course)
all that said, it's still not fun gettin surgery of course, and i wish you all the best!
If you're looking for a new MMORPG and already played wow there's (in my opinion) not enough new stuff in war - you should try out CoH/CoV - City of Heroes/Villains, it's merged to one game over the years and all the expansions are free.. It's the bets MMORPG i've ever played, only lacking publicity and the same amount of players that WOW have Razz but check out the website for some videos or screenshots www.cityofheroes.com or www.cityofvillains.com
(btw - i prefer heroes hehe)
(btwbtw - you're welcome to pm/msn/email me any questions you might have regarding colitis ulcerosa Smile)
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008 - 1:47

Thanks Pwny, I do appreciate it. Im not looking forward to the surgery and such, but heck not much more I can do about it and just deal with it hehe.
On COH, I played it when it first came out. Was fun, but became very repetitive after abit. I know there is a crap more ton of content now. Might be a good time to look into it again.

Drugart
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008 - 3:03

Well I went in to have my surgery done and such, still abit groggy and all. The Dr. found something within my tract that looked pretty odd to me and to him as well. One thing I like about this Dr. is he does not speculate on anything. He said not worry yet, he will do a biopsy on it and then when he gets the results back we will take it on then.
Sooo, its a wait game. Till then My family and I will be leaving for Houston tomorrow for Christmas, to have an easy go time fishing and just relaxing. We will be back withing a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008 - 9:46

May you & your lady have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, my friend. Good fishing at Book Stan's II! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008 - 10:31

Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas to you as well Deaf!

And for all those who do not participate in Christmas, Happy HanaKwanimas! So I can cover all three in one fatal blow! Drugart scores a critical blow! Happy Hollidays everyone!
Back to top Go down
Chad
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Chad

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008 - 13:26

Hanuka! Hey, my great-great-grandfather lost his mind 4 years and half a leg so thatI can have a Hanuka party - I've got to do it! Good luck, enjoy the R&R.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)   Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (PC game)
Page 1 of 1